Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ART WEBSITE!!!

Finally I got a website for my artwork! It's small right now but I'll be growing it soon. I'll buy more space and get it going. I think this is the best way to go.

I'm going to continue to work with Coastal Bend Artists but I'm not going to be showing my paintings any more. If I show anything I'll be doing photos.

I'm pretty good at composition and I've gotten some really great shots but I'm not a PHOTOGRAPHER. I don't have fancy equipment or software but I know what I like and I do a good job. Besides, my feelings aren't nearly as hurt if no one buys my photos as opposed to my paintings....when no one buys my paintings I do get kind of hurt.

I put a lot of thought and emotion into my work. I'm not just slapping shit together. But I suppose people prefer something they can see something real in....does that make sense?

I'm not that big on reality, so yeah.....I'll snap a photo for realism but if I'm painting rare is the realism.

[url="http://artbylaurette.webs.com/"]ART BY LAURETTE[/url]

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rudeness allowed.